Here are some fantastic free things to do in London.
- Visit the world-leading museums – British Museum, Victoria & Albert (V&A), Science Museum, Natural History Museum and the Museum of London.
- Walk along the River Thames, past the Houses and Parliament and check out the incredible views.
- See some incredible art at London’s art galleries – Saatchi Gallery, Tate Britain, Tate Modern, National Portrait Gallery.
- Have a lazy day exploring one of London’s Royal parks – Hyde Park, Regent’s Park & Primrose Hill, Kensington Gardens, Greenwich Park, Richmond Park.
- Explore London’s vibrant markets – Columbia Road Flower Market, Spitalfields Market, Borough Market, Greenwich Market, Camden Market.
- Walk or cycle the Regent’s Canal from end to end. Start in Little Venice in north-west London and end in Limehouse in east London.